| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Crotone, Calabria in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with vitually no rain. A paltry 17.5mm (0.7in) of fluid accrues across on average 1 day.
- In August the heavens above Crotone, Calabria are sunny having an average of a sizable 9:07 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
- There are approximately 4:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Crotone, Calabria August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Crotone, Calabria, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Crotone, Calabria:
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 239.6 kms (148.9 miles) N
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) N
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) NNW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) N
- Latronico, Italy - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) NW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 192.1 kms (119.3 miles) NW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) WNW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 69.6 kms (43.2 miles) WNW
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) WSW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 244.8 kms (152.1 miles) SW
- Sigonella, Italy - 258.7 kms (160.8 miles) SW